OrangeMango

OrangeMango

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

7zip

7zip Pictures, Images and Photos
I love to experiment with programs to see witch are good and witch are bad but I've been using a program called 7zip for a long time now and it basically does what winraw does but for free! Winraw is a program that lets your computer unpack compressed files like .raw flies but after the free trial they make you update and pay to use it but I have a program called 7zip that does the same thing and maybe more. I use it to unpack all my computers files I download mainly .zip and .raw files but I have used it for other files and it works great and I can even create .zip file with the program. I love this program and I thought you should know about it so heres a link to the 7zip homepage and the download, try it out!
http://www.7-zip.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment