OrangeMango

OrangeMango

Friday, August 12, 2011

U.Talk.Back

u.talk.back header utalkback.com

So I've been a member of this site called u.talk.back and it's an invite only redemption site, you do these week to week surveys that either earn you lots of points being 25-100 or if you don't qualify for the survey you earn a few points for just opening the survey like 1-5 points. Now once you earn enough points you can get a free item from their redemption page, some of the items being a GameStop gift card, Starbucks gift card, and other stuff. Now I have had an account with u.talk.back for a few years now but I never really qualified for any of the surveys until this last year when I redeemed for a free $25 gift card to GameStop, then about 2 months later I got a survey for 500 points and qualified so I redeemed for a $50 gift card, now I recently made 450 points and redeemed for a 2nd $50 gift card to GameStop, I have tried out quite a few points=money sites like PrizeRebel.com and RebelBucks.com and I have made money off of both these sites but it took too long to do so because I had to do so many surveys that some didn't even give me any points for but if your looking for something to do during the boring day I'd say try signing up for one of those two and make some money. Now if you have a card with GameStop's rewards program you are most likely going to be able to sign up with u.talk.back and if you can I would say do it! To me it's the easiest way to get gift cards to places like GameStop, Starbucks, and iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment