OrangeMango

OrangeMango

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

So No One Reads This Anyway

I have problem, there's this girl that likes me and I talk to here everyday nd texther later but my girlfriend is getting mad at me talking to her because I text her alot using our iPod touch, I haven't had a phone for a while now so this is the first time I've texted someone in a while and it's nice. My girlfriend trusts me but I don't thick she trusts the girl that likes me plus I've tried to get the two to talk to each other but she doesn't want to be friends with my girlfriend making it harder to talk to her, its seems me and her have alot in commen and I enjoy talking to her but my girlfriend is getting frustrated with me and it seems like were having arguments more nd more over this. I don't know what to do about it... I feel like giving up and "Opting Out". There's only so much I can deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment