OrangeMango

OrangeMango

Saturday, October 22, 2011

PrizeRebel - Site For Free Stuff and Cash

PrizeRebel is a site to earn points to redeem for cool stuff, I have had my account for a while and the most I had gotten was 10 points to redeem for some PS3 controller clips so the L2 and R2 are more like the Xbox 360, not too great of a prize but if you actually go on it regularly and do the surveys on a daily basis you can rack up some major points to get stuff like new videos games and even iPod's. Now that's whats cool about this site, you can redeem for actually cool stuff like iPod's and video games even gift cards, or you could for actual money. To redeem for money it's the same as trading points for stuff but instead you get cash added to your PayPal account or credit card. If you ask me I will say sign up with PrizeRebel just to check it out even, it's worth it!

Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension

No comments:

Post a Comment