OrangeMango

OrangeMango

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Annoying Security Sites

So I have used the internet for along time now and realized that a few places use security sites like websence and lightspeed that block certain sites like blogs (like this one), Peer-to-Peer sharing like thepiratebay.org and other sites. These security sites are getting on my nerves! I can't stand them, I use sites like these all the time to work on things like this blog and make small time money. I know sites like proxy sites block these pages but they block the proxys as fast as all other sites, I need to find a way to get around them more easily and faster without such a hassle. If anyone out there has a way I would like to know and soon because I am getting tired of it very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment