OrangeMango

OrangeMango

Friday, September 2, 2011

Anime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I went to SacAnime today and it was awesome!!! I am exhausted right now but I met a lot of cool people high-fived over 100 people, literally (My job was to be the door guy that checks if you have your bracelet or not) So gotta make a way to have fun while working somehow. After I get all the pictures from all my friends I will upload all of them to some sort of gallery so you can check them out. I had seen sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many people today, if there was something to cosplay as I probably seen it today, or will over Saturday and Sunday. Well I will get back to my blog more often now that I am ready, I will be doing a Dead Island review most likely next Friday, I have it on pre-order, and will upload those pictures! So stay tuned to find out WHATS THAT POKEMON! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment