OrangeMango

OrangeMango

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sony's Shitty Help

So earlier today I was trying to game share with someone on my PS3 when they steal my account info and now I can't log in to my account. That's not the big problem, well yea it is but I can usually call Sony and everything's fixed but the department that changes account info wont be open until Monday. Why I say their help is shitty is because what if someone hacked on someones account and the person called Sony, what would they get but a sorry call back Monday? I would of figured that after their big hacking and accounts stolen etc. that they would have that department of PlayStation open all week long. God damn it Sony, now this is why I love Nintendo, I never have had a problem with my Nintendo stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment