OrangeMango

OrangeMango

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Why Phill D inspired me today.

You may not have heard yet that walmart is upping their minimum wages to $10 an hour, now for most of America that's really good but for California that's not the case. Were already at $9 minimum and as of 2016 it's getting pushed up to $0 and for us that's probably not going to help but to get to the point, one thing he points out is that they do not care about their work force and if your working for them and you're in their way they will push you out of it. I work for a company called PDQ and I feel the same way, I hate where I am in life and I want to move forward, I want to take control of my future and I'm going to try and do that from here on.



Here's his video from today, subscribe to him, he's a funny guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment