OrangeMango

OrangeMango

Sunday, July 8, 2012

So I haven't been on in a long time now, I've been very busy. I have gotten a new job, it's a piece of shit but I'll do it for the money, fucking PDQ, it seems like everyone there is unprofessional but I'll deal with them like I dealt with everyone at school and by that I mean agreeing with them until I snap and kill them all. Other than that I have been doing a lot of fun things, I got my SacAnime tickets early for only $20 each and I got 2, now there like $30 each, still $5 cheaper than buying them at the desk. I also bought a sword off of budk.com it's really nice I think, it's all black with a nice design to it and I got if for $31 bucks with penny shipping, other than that I've gotten my first zippo lighter from usalighters.com, it was only $12 with $5 shipping, it's a satin chrome but more looks like steel, most of their lighters are 40% off if you compare them to any other in store or online site. I'm planning on getting PS+ soon so I can get a whole bunch of stuff for free, I'm going to be buying all kinds of stuff soon hopefully. Other than that I'm going to get off of here now and I think I'll be creating an online site for game reviews and for gamers to make their very own reviews to submit, I still don't have enough time to make this site but I will be soon enough and hopefully when I do many people look into it and love it. And my final plans are to get a site where people and watch and download anime from, to many a days I go online and can't find the video or can't find a download of the video and it's really annoying. To anyone who is reading this I'll add the sites to my blog so you can find them as soon as they are under way. -OrangeMango

No comments:

Post a Comment